Friday, November 27, 2020

Magical Christmas Cheer ~ #TGIFC292 Theme Challenge

Happy Friday friends!!!  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday!  I know gatherings may have looked a bit different for many of us this year, but there is still SO MUCH to be thankful for.  I am thankful for each and every one of you!
As you snack on some Thanksgiving leftovers today, take some time and join us in this weeks TGIF Challenges Theme Challenge.  It's the perfect way to kick off the Christmas season.
I simply can not get enough of the Trimming the Town DSP!  I love the pattern with all of the people celebrating the season...it's simply magical!
I don't know about you, but one of my favorite parts of Christmas is the Christmas music.  I love to turn it on while we are baking...singing and dancing our way around the kitchen.  That's why I love this cheerful sentiment from the Christmas Means More stamp set so much!
Do you have Christmas playing yet? What are some of your favorite Christmas songs?

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Misty Moonlight, Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Trimming the Town DSP
Ink ~ VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Christmas Means More
Other Supplies ~ Layering Squares Dies, Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder, Misty Moonlight Bakers Twine

I hope your Christmas is magical this year!

Happy Stamping!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment