Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Merry Christmoose ~ HSSIC352

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...both outside and in my craftroom!  I am currently enjoying some time on the Oregon Coast, where we have been blessed with a few beautiful days, but we are getting snow back in my hometown.  If it's going to snow before Thanksgiving, then Christmas creating and decorating is going to happen before as well!

This week'sHand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge has that fun farmhouse feel to it...my favorite!  I love all things buffalo check!

I missed out on getting the Merry Moose stamp set and coordinating punch last year, but I could not resist him this year!  I love that adorable moose and he pairs up so well with the Buffalo Check background stamp.

No description available.

I stamped the Buffalo Check in black on the cheery Real Red, then roughed up the edges and layered it on top of a roughed up Mossy Meadow.  Next, I stamped a background of pine trees in Mossy Meadow on Crumb Cake, then added a die cut circle with one simple pine tree and the adorable sentiment.  You can't have a Merry Christmoose without a moose, right?!?! I stamped the handsome guy in black on Crumb Cake and layered him on top of everything else.

No description available.

I finished the card off with some of my favorite Red Linen Braided Trim.  I won't tell you how many spools of this I recently purchased...but I'm pretty sure I won't run out this season!  I hope we see more of this in other colors!

Supplies Used:

Paper~ Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink ~ Mossy Meadow, Real Red, Memento
Stamp Sets ~ Merry Moose, Buffalo Check Background
Other Supplies ~ Layering Circles Dies, Moose Punch, Real Red Braided Linen Thread

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you'll play along with our Inspiration Challenge this week. We love to see what you create!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. ooh! Love the buffalo check background with the moose and trees. You created a perfect serene Christmas winter scene. Thanks for being part of the HSS design team.

    ReplyDelete