Sunday, November 8, 2020

Heartwarming Hugs for You ~ Monday Montage



Welcome to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop!  You won't want to miss a single creation from this amazing group of stampers!

I'll admit...I was feeling a little down last week and totally missing out on seeing all of my stampin' friends at OnStage.  When I found out that OnStage was going to be virtual and I wasn't going to be able to go to SLC, I booked a house in Pacific City and invited our very own Wendy Weixler to join me!  We may have missed out on OnStage, but we are living the beach life and loving it right now!

Along with feeling a little down, I was also in a bit of a stamping slump.  When that happens, I always turn to the catalog for some inspiration or to just simply CASE something that I love.  I love the Heartwarming Hugs Suite and the samples in the mini catalog were just the CASEing inspiration I needed!

No description available.
I have had a stash of the Mini Paper Pumpkin boxes sitting in my craft room for months and decided it was finally time to put them to use!  I dressed it up in a pretty pattern of Heartwarming Hugs DSP, some Real Red Braided Linen Thread and a fun little Gold Hoop wreath with a sweet little sentiment.  A little tiny Warm Hugs Christmas tree was the perfect little addition!
No description available.
Next up is a sweet and simple card that was created in a jiffy, thanks to the handy-dandy Stamparatus.  I was able to stamp the NOEL sentiment on the banner, layer it up with a few patterns of Heartwarming Hugs DSP and wrapped it all up with the Real Red Braided Linen Thread.  I added a glittery Glitter Star Ornament and a few Clear Epoxy Droplets and called it good!
No description available.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Real Red, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, Heartwarming Hugs DSP
Ink ~ Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz
Stamp Sets ~ Wrapped In Christmas, Warm Hugs
Other Supplies ~ Warm Wraps Dies, Real Red Braided Linen Trim, Gold Hoops, Glitter Star Ornaments, Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets, Wonderful Gems, Mini Paper Pumpkin Box

Wendy and I, along with my little side-kick Owen, still have 2 more full days on the Oregon Coast and I can't wait to see what kind of fun comes our way!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Now, on to the next stop on the hop!

Happy Stamping!

We've added a list of everyone's home pages so you can hop along in any order you wish!  Just make sure you don't miss any!



No comments:

Post a Comment