Friday, October 30, 2020

Cozy Christmas Circles ~ #TGIFC288

Hooray!  It's Designer Take Over at TGIF Challenges with Tammy Wilson of Stamps, Paper, Scissors and we are going in circles!

 

I'm pretty sure my circle dies are my most used, so this challenge was right up my alley! 

It has been FREEZING cold here, which left me searching for all things warm and cozy this week.  That included all things in my craft room too!  The Warm Hugs Bundle was just what I needed to cozy up and get warm!

These adorable little mugs, candy canes and Christmas Trees are just too cute!  So cute, in fact, that I decided to make a little wreath with them to go around the "Eat, Drink And Be Cozy" sentiment.  I love this festive circle of Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper too!

There are lots of cozy textures in this card too...The Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folders and Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing folder work so well together!  I wrapped all of the circles up with a bit of the Real Red Braided Linen Trim.  I love this stuff!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Heartwarming Hugs DSP
Ink ~ Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Memento
Stamp Set ~ Warm Hugs
Other Supplies ~ Warm Wraps Dies, Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folders, Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder, Real Red Braided Linen Thread

Are you ready to create in circles with us this week?  We always love to see what you create!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment