Friday, October 16, 2020

Farmhouse Thanks ~ TGIFC#286

Hooray...we made it to Friday!

Did you know that today is Boss's Day?!?!  This is a day that I ALWAYS make sure I have on my work calendar EVERY year so I don't miss it!  You still have time to show your boss just how much you appreciate all that they do!

This weeks TGIF Challenges Inspiration Challenge was just what I needed to create a Farmers Market/Farmhouse Thanks card for my boss.
There is nothing I love more at our local farmers market than fresh, homegrown flowers.  Sadly, thanks to COVID-19, our local Farmer's Market was pretty quiet this year.  Thankfully I had my own cutting garden full of beautiful flowers to create my own bouquets.  
Pallet Thoughts helped to create the perfect background for some beautiful Country Home fall flowers.  The colors I chose were inspired by flowers in my garden that are still blooming away!
I am always drawn to the antique/farmhouse pitchers and vases for my flowers.  I created a "rusty" look to the pitcher by adding a bit of Cajun Craze to the Bermuda Bay.  The flowers were colored in shades of Blackberry Bliss, Granny Apple Green, Cajun Craze, So Saffron, Seaside Spray and Crumb Cake.

I added a bit more color by layering some warm Tasteful Labels Die-cut shapes in coordinating colored cardstock.  A couple of folded edges and a few staples helped to finish off this Farmers Market inspired card, just in time for Boss's Day!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Smoky Slate, Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Crazy, Granny Apple Green, Seaside Spray, Whisper White, Velum
Ink ~ Smoky Slate, VersaMark, Memento, Stampin' Blends: Blackberry Bliss, Granny Apple Green, Cajun Craze, So Saffron, Seaside Spray and Crumb Cake
Stamp Sets ~  Country Home, Pallet Thoughts
Other Supplies ~ Tin Tile 3D Embossing Folder, Tasteful Labels Dies

I hope you all have a fantastic Friday!  And if you are a boss...either in your workplace or in your house...THANK YOU for all that you do!

Happy Stamping!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment