Friday, October 2, 2020

Flourishing Friendship ~ #TGIFC284

Hi friends!  We did it...we made it though another week and your reward is an all new TGIF Challenges Color Challenge!
When I first saw these colors, my mind instantly went to Halloween.  But I decided to think outside of the box and had some creative fun with the Forever Fern stamp set.  I created my own DSP by stamping a variety of leaves and blooms in Memento on Whisper White cardstock. I love how beautiful and elegant this looks

I wasn't sure about stamping the same leaves and blooms in Rich Razzleberry and Pumpkin pie, but I went for it and was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked them.  I added a small panel of Basic Black, which I embossed with the cute little Greenery Embossing Folder to give it just the right amount of texture.
The Forever Gold Laser-cut Specialty Paper gave the card the little bit of bling that I was looking for and created the perfect backdrop for the sentiment embossed in white on Rich Razzleberry cardstock.
So....did I think WAY to outside of the box with these colors?!?!  I'd love to hear what you think!  It's always fun for me to push myself out of my comfort zone, even when I'm making cards!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Whisper White, Forever Gold Laser-cut Specialty Paper
Ink ~ Memento, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie
Stamp Set ~ Forever Fern
Other Supplies ~ Greenery Embossing Folders, White Embossing Powder, Stitched Shapes Dies

I hope you have great plans ahead of you for the weekend!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment