Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Magical Halloween ~ HSSIC#349

Happy Tuesday stampers!  I hope your Tuesday is off to a terrific start!  

I am a little behind the game this year with Halloween.  I usually have all of my decorations up by now and have a costume {mostly} figured out for my youngest.  I have NONE of that done yet, but I am getting in the Halloween spirt with this weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge. 


I couldn't resist the gorgeous Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper.  I love all of the patterns, especially the florals!  
Have you seen the Cobwebs 3D Embossing Folder?!?!  It is the coolest!  
I'm not sure what I was thinking, but I didn't add the Hallows Night Magic stamp set to my last order, so I had to get a little creative with a sentiment.  Thankfully the September Paper Pumpkin kit arrived just in time to complete this card!
I love how the Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon and Iridescent Pearls tie everything together.  Creating this card has certainly put me in the Halloween spirit!  I can't wait to get my decorations out tonight!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Blackberry Bliss, Pretty Peacock, Whisper White, Magic In This Night DSP
Ink ~ Blackberry Bliss
Stamp Set ~ September 2020 Paper Pumpkin Hello Pumpkin
Other Supplies ~ Cobwebs 3D Embossing Folder, Iridescent Pearls, Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Tasteful Labels Dies

Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope that you will play along with us so we can see what you are inspired to create!

Happy Stamping!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment