Monday, March 23, 2020

Ornate Appreciation

Happy Monday friends!  With all of the chaos that surrounds us right now, I have some happiness to share with you today.  Beginning on April 1st, Stamping' Up! will be launching the early release of the beautiful Ornate Gardens Suite, which will be featured in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog.  The timing of this release could not be more perfect!  The Ornate Thanks stamp set has the BEST sentiments to send words of encouragement and gratitude out to those who need it right now!
Our school district begins our "Distance Learning" program this week and we will be picking up packets from our boys' schools.  These cards will be hand delivered to the staff at their schools as a thank you for all of the hard work they have put in to our kids, even when they aren't in the building.  Staff has spent countless hours preparing packets and Google Classroom sessions for our kids, and will continue to do this for at least the next 6 weeks, possibly longer.
Of course I had to add the Ornate Style stamp set to my collection!  Any stamp set that has images that I can color with my Stampin' Blends is a must have for me!  

And let's talk about this beautiful Ornate Garden Specialty DSP...it is absolutely GORGEOUS!  These flowers...yep, it's DSP that I have colored and fussy cut out to create this beautiful thank you card.  I plan to sit down and color an entire sheet of this DSP while my boys work on their school work.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Ornate Garden Speciality DSP, Vellum
Ink ~ VersaMark, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Calypso Coral, Mango Melody, Petal Pink, Granny Apple Green, So Saffron, Mint Macaron
Stamp Sets ~ Ornate Style, Ornate Thanks
Other Supplies ~ Gold Embossing Powder

Things are certainly different in our world right now, but rather than focusing on the bad, I am choosing to find the good in everything that we do.  I am using some of my extra time to make more cards to send to our schools and to the teachers that I work directly with.  They are missing our kids so much and need to know just how much they are appreciated.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment