Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Lily Pad Friendship ~ HSSIC334

We made it through another Monday...HOORAY!  We're on to Tuesday, and that means it's time for an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge.  This week we have a pretty Inspiration Challenge for you to play along with!

My visit with my stampin' BFF, Wendy, of Wickedly Wonderful Creations, could not have come at a better time.  We compared stamp sets before she headed my way and brought some of her stamp sets and supplies that I don't have.  I didn't have Lovely Lily Pad or the coordinating Lily Pad dies, but after playing with them, they just might have find their way in to my craft room!
I haven't used any of my Watercolor paper or Aqua Painters in quite some time, so it was fun to dust them off to create this beauty.  I used a combination of Petal Pink, Calypso Coral and Lovely Lipstick for the flower, Granny Apple Green for the lily pad and just a touch of Coastal Cabana for some ripply water.  I decided to go bold with the sentiment, which I embossed in white on Basic Black.  In true Craft-somnia fashion, I added some metallic thread and a little bling...you can never go wrong with a little sparkle.  The fun water-drop die was the perfect finishing touch for the background...even if they took me a bit to cut and weed! 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Coastal Cabana, Basic Black, Watercolor
Ink ~ VersaMar, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Lovely Lipstick, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana
Stamp Set ~ Lovely Lily Pad, So Sentimental
Other Supplies ~ Lily Pad Dies, Rose Metallic Thread, Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels, White Embossing Powder, Aqua Painters

Thanks for stopping by today!  Please be sure to join us over at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week and share your inspiration with us.  We love to see what you create!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment