Sunday, March 1, 2020

"Bee" The Light ~ Monday Montage


Welcome to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop!  You won't want to miss a single creation from this amazing group of stampers!

I just spent a fun-filled weekend with my stampin' BFF and fellow Monday Montager, Wendy Weixler.  Our time together is never long enough, but always so much fun!  This visit was probably the most mellow and laid-back visit we have ever had...which was totally awesome!  And it was so great to spend a little time together in my craft room...something we never seem to have enough time to do!
Today's card was inspired by the adorable shirt that Wendy made for us to wear to the TobyMac concert on Saturday...more on that in a bit!  After seeing the shirt, I knew I needed to turn it in to a card!  Using my favorite Golden Honey Specialty DSP as my starting point, I cut out the beautiful Detailed Bee and "the light" using Hand-Lettered Prose dies.  
I felt like the bee needed just a little something to help her stand out, so I added a Gold Foil Starburst, embossed with the honeycomb die.  I finished the card off with a gold heat embossed flower and a few little gold Metallic  Pearls.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Basic Black, Gold Foil, Golden Honey Speciality DSP
Ink ~ VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Honey Bee
Other Supplies ~ Sunburst Punch, Hand-Letter Prose Dies, Detailed Bee Dies, Metallic Pearls, Gold Embossing Powder

As I mentioned earlier, we went to the TobyMac concert while Wendy was here.  What I failed to mention was that she braved taking 6 kiddos to the concert with me as well!  There aren't many friends who will drive over 9 hours, ONE WAY, to come visit you AND take that many kids to a concert.  She is the BEST and our adventures are always so much fun!  
Our next adventure awaits!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Now, on to the next stop on the hop!

Happy Stamping!

We've added a list of everyone's home pages so you can hop along in any order you wish!  Just make sure you don't miss any!



No comments:

Post a Comment