Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Flowering Foils Congratulations ~ HSSSC #335

It's time for an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge...Happy Tuesday!
I am so thankful for this hobby of mine that I love so much.  Spending a little bit of time in my craft room each day is a great distraction from everything that is happening in our world.
I received a box of a few more fun Occasions and Sale-A-Bration items last Friday...just in time to use the beautiful Flowering Foils for todays sketch!
I fussy cut these gorgeous foiled flowers and added some color with my Petal Pink and Old Olive Stampin' Blends.  The So Very Vellum Specialty DSP paired up with these flowers beautifully.  I added a layer of Petal Pink embossed with Layered Leaves 3D embossing folder.  I wrapped it up with Whisper White Crinkle Seam Binding Ribbon, which I colored with the Dark Petal Pink Stampin' Blend and added a little Champagne Rhinestones bling.  A simple Congratulations from Peaceful Moments stamp set was the perfect final touch.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Soft Sea Foam, Petal Pink, Whisper White, Flowering Foils Specialty DSP, So Very Vellum Specialty DSP
Ink ~ Petal Pink, Stampin' Blends:  Petal Pink, Old Olive
Stamp Set ~ Peaceful Moments
Other Supplies ~ Whisper White Crinkle Seam Binding Ribbon, Layered Leaves 3D Embossing Folder, Champagne Rhinestones

As of today, kids in our local school district are out of school for at least the next 6 weeks.  It is a time of serious uncertainty for our students, staff and parents...but I know that we will all get though it together!

I hope you are all doing well in your areas and stay healthy.  Stay home and stamp the days away!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment