Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Pumpkins and Plaid ~ HSSIC325

I'm back again with an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge.    This inspiration photo is all about fall!  It is definitely starting to feel like fall around here and my boys have been asking to visit the pumpkin patch.  I'm thinking we may need to make that trip this weekend!

In the meantime, I'll prepare for fall in a craft way with a fun punch art pumpkin and plaid!
I absolutely adore the Come To Gather DSP.  The patterns and colors are just so beautiful and so fun to mix!  I always love to make some fun punch art pumpkins every year when fall rolls around.  Making one in Pretty Peacock was a first, but I'm kind of loving it!  

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pretty Peacock, Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, Come To Gather DSP
Ink ~ Pretty Peacock
Stamp Set ~ Gather Together 
Other Supplies ~ Layering Ovals, Come To Gather Ribbon, Linen Thread, 2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dots, Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder

I can't wait to see what everyone is inspired to create this week!  

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment