Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Merry & Bright

We made it through Monday and we are cruising right on in to Tuesday!  I have a busy week ahead of me, so that calls for some simple stamping!  
As I mentioned in my last post, I'm preparing for my November card class.  I always try to have at least one quick and easy card for my customers to create and this card is what I will use this month.  
Thanks to the fun colors and patterns in the Let It Snow DSP, you can easily create a quick card with just a little stamping.  
I stamped some snowflakes from the Snowman Season Photopolymer Stamp Set on the Mint Macaron background.  After adding a few festive layers of Let It Snow DSP, I topped the card off with a heat embossed Merry & Bright from Everything Festive on the bold and beautiful Shaded Spruce.  I cut the sentiment out using the Stitched Nested Labels, cutting one side of the label off.
There is always a part of me that wants to add more...more layers, embellishments, ribbon...but I left this card as is!  Sometimes you just have to let the stamps and paper speak for themselves! 

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Let It Snow DSP
Ink ~ Mint Macaron, VersaMark
Stamp Sets ~ Let It Snow, Everything Festive
Other Supplies ~ White Embossing Powder, Stitched Nested Labels

I hope your week is off to a great start!  I'll be back later this week with some other fun projects to share.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment