Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Christmas Gleaming ~ HSSSC#326

It's hard to believe that Christmas is just a little over 2 months away!!!  I have not even starting thinking about Christmas shopping, but thanks to this weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge, I'm adding another Christmas card to my collection to send out!

The beautiful Brightly Gleaming Suite couldn't be more perfect for this sketch!  I finally caved and got bits and pieces of the suite and I'm SO happy that I did!  The DSP is absolutely GORGEOUS!  
With such beautiful DSP, there isn't really a lot of stamping necessary!  I punched out 3 ornaments with the Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack, added a bit more DSP in the background and only stamped the Merry Christmas sentiment.  This will be a perfect card for my upcoming card class at the beginning of November!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pretty Peacock, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Copper Foil, Brightly Gleaming DSP
Ink ~ Night of Navy
Stamp Set ~ Christmas Gleaming
Other Supplies ~ Layering Ovals, Star Designer Elements, Tin Tile 3D Embossing Folder, Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack

Have you started your Christmas crafting yet?!?

Have a great day!

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment