Sunday, October 6, 2019

Colorful Perennial Birthday ~ Monday Montage

Welcome to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop!  You won't want to miss a single creation from this amazing group of stampers!

My boys' social calendar seems to fill up quicker and quicker with each passing week!  They had a bonfire party with their youth group on Saturday, followed by a birthday party at the corn maze on Sunday.  The birthday party was for two girls - EEK! - so I had to come up with a couple of cards for those sweet girls.  Being the boy mom that I am, I haven't had to make many girl cards over the years, but I have a feeling a lot more will be in my future!

Perennial Birthday was the perfect stamp set for some fun teenage, girl friendly cards.  I went for bright and cheerful colors on both cards, but went with two totally different designs.

You know how much I love my Stampin' Blends, right? I'm on the verge of being addicted! LOL!  It was fun to add some color to the cute little flower images in this stamp set.  And who doesn't love black and white stripes?!?  So good with the colorful flowers!
For the next card, I traded in my Stampin' Blends for the Stampin' Write Markers.  After stamping the Happy Birthday sentiment in a rainbow of colors, with the help of my trusty Stamparatus, I used the makers to ink up the "Here's to Celebrating You!" sentiment.  Using the Stampin' Write Markers to ink up any stamp is so much fun and a great technique to share with your customers. 
See?!?!  Isn't this FUN?!?!  
It love to use the same colors and same stamp set to create two totally different cards.  Another great thing to share with your customers! 

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Mango Melody
Ink ~ Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay, Highland Heather, Memento
Stamp Set ~ Perennial Birthday
Other Supplies ~ Layering Circles, Silver Metallic Thread

Thank you for stopping by today!  Click on the Next or Back button to keep on hopping along!

Happy Stamping!

We've added a list of everyone's home pages so you can hop along in any order you wish!  Just make sure you don't miss any!

Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts - not hopping this week
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance - not hopping this week

No comments:

Post a Comment