Friday, October 25, 2019

Deck the Halls

We made it to Friday!!!  Is anyone else as excited for the weekend as I am?!?!  After being out of town last weekend, I've felt like I've been trying to catch up all week long in all areas of life! I am looking forward to a little extra sleep and squeezing in some time in my craft room.
Even with everything else I had going on, I still made time to create a few mornings this week and had some more fun with the Brightly Gleaming Suite.  I shared a card earlier in the week focusing on the DSP, but today I am focusing more on the stamps.
You all know how much I love my Stampin' Blends, so you know that I just had to put them to use on the beautiful holly leaves and berries.  I thought about coloring the ornaments as well, but loved the black and white against the bold colors of paper I used.
I haven't used Clear Embossing Power in so long! I forgot how magical it can be!  I love the subtle background of the clear embossed holly...it added just the right amount of elegance.  And who doesn't love lots of layers?!?!  I always love strong, bold colors white some bight white thrown in.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Basic Black, Brightly Gleaming DSP
Ink ~ Cherry Cobbler, VersaMark, Memento, Stampin' Blends: Real Red, Mossy Meadow, Smoky Slate
Stamp Set ~ Christmas Gleaming
Other Supplies ~ Stitched Shapes, Stitched Rectangles, Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack, Clear Embossing Powder

I've been working on projects for my upcoming card class, so check back again this weekend to see what I've been working on!

Have a fantastic Friday!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment