Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Forever & Always, By Your Side

Today my husband and I are celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary.  Our marriage has been one crazy adventure after another and I wouldn't trade a single moment of it!
I always envisioned us taking a trip back to Mexico for our 15th anniversary, but that was before we were blessed with 3 boys who have a big love for baseball.  Maybe we can shoot for that trip for our 25th...but for now, we will enjoy baseball season and dream of the beach with this anniversary card I made for my hubby.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Sahara Sand, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Ink ~ Sahara Sand, Bermuda Bay, Blueberry Bushel, Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Early Espresso, Pool Party, Balmy Blue, Memento
Stamp Sets ~ Beach Happy, Itty Bitty Greetings, Waterfront, High Tide

I love being able to combine multiple stamp sets to make a card!  This one includes some of my very favorites...because I'm a warm, sunny beach girl at heart!

Wishing you all a happy Wednesday!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment