Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Colorful Little Elephants ~ HSSCC#312

Oh my...I feel like it's Monday again!  I started this post a couple days ago and reminded myself several times to finish it last night.  Guess what?  That didn't happen, but life did!

It's a good thing we have a bright and cheerful color challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments today...it's sure to bring a smile to your face!

I've been eyeing this adorable stamp set for a while now and finally decided it need to join my collection. These Little Elephants are just so CUTE!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Gray Granite, Lovely Lipstick, Whisper White, Twinkle Twinkle DSP
Ink ~ Gray Granite, Call Me Clover, Lovely Lipstick, Flirty Flamingo
Stamp Set ~ Little Elephant
Other Supplies ~ Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Elephant Builder

Sweet, simple and cute!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment