Friday, April 5, 2019

#tgifc206 Color Challenge

Happy Friday stampers!  It's been a bit since I've blogged, but I've had good reason.  I've been at the Oregon Coast enjoying Spring Break!  This was our time to reset before the full on craziness of baseball season takes over our lives for the next few months.  
I did bring a couple craft projects to work on while I was gone, including this weeks TGIF Challenges Color Challenge.  These colors are so fun and bright!
Paper Pumpkin kits are always easy to take along on trips!  March 2019 Poppin' Birthday Paper Pumpkin Kit did not disappoint!  With a few extra scraps of paper, this weeks color challenge ink pads, a punch and some embellishments, I created this cheerful birthday card that would be great for anyone!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Granny Apple Green
Ink ~ Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay
Stamp Set ~ March 2019 Poppin' Birthday Paper Pumpkin Kit
Other Supplies ~ Balloon Bouquet Punch, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Iridescent Sequins

I think I could spend another couple weeks here at the beach.  It has been so nice to not have an agenda, crazy schedules, school or work.  The good news is that we only have 10 weeks until summer break.  I think I can do it!  

Thanks for stopping by today!  Hopefully I'll be able to get back in to a normal stamping routine and share a bit more once I get home.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment