Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Unicorn Birthday Wishes ~ HSSIC313

Hello all you happy stampers! Welcome to Tuesday and an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge.  We have several inspiring photos from you to choose from this week and can't wait to see what you create!

Being the mom of 3 boys, I don't have the opportunity to create many cards for girls.  So any time I am asked to make a special card for a special little girl, I am happy to jump on the opportunity!  A dear friend asked for a birthday card for her great niece who will soon be turning 4 and loves the color purple.  As soon as I saw the unicorn headband in the inspiration photos, I knew exactly what I wanted to make!
I stamped a few of the flowers from First Frost stamp set in several shades of purple, then cut them out using the Frosted Bouquet Framelits.  The ears were cut using the Natures Roots Framelits.  The sentiment and a little bling were added by die cutting the pretty floral piece and words from the Well Written Framelits.  I finished off the card with some fluttery hand-drawn eyelashes and a bit of ribbon.  

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Gold Glimmer
Ink ~ Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Blackberry Bliss, Basic Black
Stamp Set ~ First Frost
Other Supplies ~ Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack (Petal Pink) Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, Gold Mini Sequins, Framelits:  Frosted Bouquet, Natures Roots, Well Written

Well...how did this boy mom do on a super girly card?  I sure hope the birthday girl likes it!

What will you be inspired to create today?  I can't wait to see!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment