Friday, June 16, 2017

#TGIFC112 Let's Hear It For The Boys

 It's Friday stampin' friends!!!  And that means it's time for an all new TGIF Challenges!!
This week is all about the boys.  Since Father's Day is on Sunday, I decided this would be the perfect time to make a card for my hubby for Father's Day.  I don't think I've ever used the guy image from the Guy Greeting stamp set...he's a little funky looking, but since my hubby has been working so hard at getting back in shape, it seemed like the perfect image for his card!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Island Indigo, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink ~ Basic Black, Island Indigo, Crushed Curry, Peek-a-Boo Peach, Soft Suede
Stamp Sets ~ Guy Greetings
Other Supplies ~ 2" Circle Punch
 
Be sure to head on over to TGIF and check out all of the awesome creations made by our design team and be sure to play along with us!
 
Happy Friday and Happy Stamping!


1 comment: