Friday, June 23, 2017

#TGIFC113 Technique Time - Bokeh

Hello my stampin' friends and happy Friday!
 
Today is my last day of work until the middle of August...I'm so excited to have some time off with my boys!  AND more time to stamp too!
 
I have been sneaking in more and more stamping time, which I am LOVING!  I had time to play along with this weeks TGIF Technique Challenge and had some Bokeh fun.  It's been a while since I've used the Bokeh technique and I forgot how much fun it is!
I started out with some watercolor paper and inked it up with Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist and Bermuda Bay, which created kind of a tie-dyed look.  Once it dried, I added the fun Bokeh effect with my white craft ink.
 
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Watercolor Paper
Ink ~ Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Bermuda Bay
Stamp Set ~ Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Other Supplies ~ Happy Birthday Thinlits, Brights Enamel Shapes, Balloon Bouquet Punch
 
Now it's time for you to head on over to TGIF and check out the rest of the design teams creations and join us in the fun!
 
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment