Friday, June 9, 2017

#TGIF111 Sketch Challenge

 
Hooray for Friday and for an all new TGIF Sketch Challenge!!  My stamping time is slowing coming back into my week and I'm loving it!
I kept things super simple with this card, but the fun Pick a Pattern DSP kind of makes the card all on it's own!  I love the cute little critters in this one ;)
 

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Pick a Pattern DSP
Ink ~ Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Sahara Sand
Stamp Set ~ Pieces & Patterns
Other Supplies ~ Basic Black Bakers Twine
 
Sometimes going back to the basics and keeping things simple is just what I need to do to get the creativity flowing again!
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the amazing TGIF Challenges Design Team creations and be sure to join along in the creative fun!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment