Sunday, July 31, 2016

You're My Anchor

Hello stampers and happy Sunday!
The end is in sight...we are in the final phases of selling our house and purchasing our new home.  I has been a long, trying and stressful 3 months for my family...mostly for my hubby.  He has taken care of all of the phone calls, the paper work and everything else involved in this who crazy process.   I would have given up weeks ago and thrown in the towel, but he has pushed through it and got us to where we are today...which is painting at the new house and packing :-)
I made a card for him yesterday to show him and tell him just how much I love him...and to avoid packing up my craft room!  I turned to Freshly Made Sketches again for some inspiration and came up with this...

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Night of Navy, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Regals DSP
Ink ~ Crushed Curry, Real Red, VersaMark
Stamp Sets ~ Guy Greetings, Seaside Shore, Playful Backgrounds
Other Supplies ~ Sunburst Thinlits, 2" Circle Punch, Brights Enamel Shapes, Night of Navy Bakers Twine

Can I just say how happy I am to have Night of Navy Bakers Twine in my stash....LOVE!!!

Now I'm off to get in a quick workout before spending the rest of the day painting and packing.  I'd much rather be stamping!

Have a great day!

Happy Stamping!



2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! I love that sentiment and the anchor! Love the background! Have fun with the new house! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving is stressful! So glad you can see the finish line! I love your sunshine against the stripes! GLad you found time to join us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete