Sunday, July 24, 2016

Hello Sunshine ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

It's been a while since I last blogged...so welcome back!  I've been sneaking in a little bit of stamping, but haven't had a whole lot of time to get any blogging done. Sadly, I'm not going to be getting much stamping time over the next couple of weeks either because our house finally SOLD!  Any extra time right now is being spent packing up the old house and getting things done at the new house.  Our summer has been eaten up by the whole process of selling our house and buying the new one, but all of our hard work and patience has paid off!

Our family takes a trip to the Oregon Coast every summer, but due to the house stuffs, that trip has been put on hold until this fall.  Between missing that trip and not having Convention in July, my heart is feeling a little empty.  I decided to create a little piece of the beach and sunshine to help make me feel a little bit closer to those things that I'm missing.  It doesn't quite fill the void, but this card sure makes me happy!


Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Watercolor, Gold Glimmer
Ink ~ Pool Party, Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride, Versa Mark
Stamp Sets ~ Crazy About You
Other Supplies ~ Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Sunshine Words Thinlits, Botanical Builders Framelits, Metallic Enamel Shapes, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon

My inspiration for this card came from two challenges...
The latest sketch from Freshly Made Sketches
 
And the inspiration challenge over at SSINK

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2016/07/24/mondaymontage74/http://sugarshackdesigns.com/2016/07/24/mondaymontage74/


4 comments:

  1. Super cute, this is definitely beachy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! The background of wood with bright cheerful elements added on top definitely reminded me of a beach house. This is inspiring! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love! What a gorgeous card with fabulous detail! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete