Tuesday, July 12, 2016

For the Love of the Game

Hello happy stampers!

Two blog posts in a row...I'm on a roll :-)  Don't get too excited though...this week is shaping up to be another crazy-busy one that is cutting in to more of my stamping time :-(   But, I will take what time I can get and enjoy every second in my craft room.

We have a fun color challenge this month over at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  It's perfect for the month of July!

Regular season baseball may be over for my boys, but that doesn't mean we are done with baseball.  They are in the middle of a summer baseball camp right now and when they aren't there, you'll likely find them in our back yard or down at the park playing the game they love the most.
It's been a long time since I've created a traditional scrapbook page and I forgot how much I do love to create them!  This is one of my favorite pictures of the baseball season and will be the perfect addition to our baseball themed game room!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Dapper Denim, Smoky Slate, Brights DSP
Ink ~ Basic Gray, Real Red, VersaMark
Stamp Sets ~ Layered Letters Alphabet, Labeler Alphabet
Other Supplies ~ Stars Framelits, Circle Framelits
 
Fall baseball season starts up in September and we are all counting the days!  Until then, you'll still find us at the All Stars games and the Walla Walla Sweets games.   Eat, Sleep, Play Baseball!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to capture beautiful memories! Your boys will appreciate it. Thanks for sharing your talent with Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors couldn't be more perfect for a baseball layout! An all american game!!! I really like the touches of gray!

    ReplyDelete