Monday, April 11, 2016

The Journey Begins

Wedding season is quickly approaching and bells are ringing over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration today!
 
I've had this adorable stamp set since OnStage in November and this is the FIRST time I've used it!  Why did I wait so long?!?!  This cute little love bug beetle makes for a fun and non-traditional wedding card.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Pool Party, Watermelon Wonder, Vellum
Ink ~ Basic Black, Pool Party, Night of Navy, Hello Honey, Soft Suede, Watermelon Wonder, Basic Gray
Stamp Set ~ Beautiful Ride
Other Supplies ~ Silver Metallic Thread, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Itty Bitty Accents Heart Punch
 
I wish all of my stampin' friends who are traveling to SLC for OnStage Live a safe journey!  I can't wait for the pictures to start pouring in!  Have so much fun everyone :-)
 
Happy Stamping!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment