Friday, April 22, 2016

Happy Earth Day

Happy Earth Day Stampers!
 
Today we celebrate the 46th anniversary of the very first Earth Day.  In 1970 this day was established, creating a movement to raise awareness and make efforts to protect the Earth. 
 
As a child, I remember planting trees at my elementary school every Earth Day.  I'm thinking today may be a good day to pass that tradition on to my kiddos!
 
What will YOU do to make the Earth a better place today?
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Real Red
Ink ~ Basic Black, Cucumber Crush, Bermuda Bay
Stamp Set ~ Going Global, Alphabet Rotary Stamp
Other Supplies ~ Circle Framelits, Itty Bitty Accents Punch, World Traveler Embossing Folder
 
I am really going to miss the Going Global suite!  This has been one of my favorites in this years Occasions Catalog!
 
But, as we mourn the loss of so many of our favorite retiring items, we can always find happiness in knowing that there are some AMAZING new products coming our way!
 
Happy Earth Day and Happy Stamping!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment