Sunday, April 17, 2016

Choose Happy ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

So many of my stamping friends spent the past few days in SLC at the OnStage event, getting sneak peeks at the SHINY NEW (and soon to be released) 2016-2017 Catalog.  I missed seeing all of them SO MUCH, but I still had a little fun of my own!  I took a trip to my favorite vacation spot in Pacific City OR...all by myself!  No kids, no hubby, no work...just me, my stamps, the beach and, of course, my puppy Ellie. 
Anyone who has ever traveled with me is well aware that I do not travel without stamping supplies of some sort.  I've had 3 kits sitting in my craft room for months, so I packed them up and brought them with me to put together.  Enjoy The Little Things Project Kit was my favorite and really made me think about my life and what was really important.  All of the sentiments spoke to me and really made me realize that if you "Choose Happy" everything else will fall in to place and life will be good!
This little clipboard is just too cute and all of the interchangeable cards are the best.  From holiday greetings and birthday celebrations to inspiring and motivating sentiments, this home décor item will be up in my house all year round! 

Supplies Used:
Enjoy The Little Things Project Kit
Ink ~ Crushed Curry, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaroon, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Tangelo Twist, Watermelon Wonder
Stamp Set ~ Enjoy the Little Things

This kit will soon be gone and I'm hoping to squeeze in a girls night out soon to make these with some of the fire wives!
  
Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


http://amyoneillblog.com/2016/04/17/mondaymontage67/


1 comment:

  1. I love, love this kit! I finished mine too and have it on my desk at work :) I love switching out the cards. This is a great girls night out class!

    ReplyDelete