Friday, April 8, 2016

Friday, You are Tea-riffic!

Never have I been so happy for Friday to finally be here!!!
 
It was spring break for my kiddos, my youngest was pukey-sick up until yesterday and my work days were longer than long!  But I made it through the week and am just a few days away from a rewarding trip to the beach...yes!
 
Due to my work schedule this week, my ink and stamps have been neglected, but I did manage to squeeze in a little time early this morning to make this cute card.  I've had the Have a Cuppa suite for quite awhile now, but really haven't taken the time to create with it.  What was I waiting for?!?!  Everything in this suite is to cute for words!  And the fun colors in the DSP had me pulling out my VERY neglected Wisteria Wonder cardstock and candy dots!
Speaking of candy dots, be sure to see some other fun creations with them over at SSINK today.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Have a Cuppa DSP Stack
Ink ~ Pool Party, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Wisteria Wonder
Stamp Set ~ A Nice Cuppa
Other Supplies ~ Cups & Kettle Framelits, 2-1/2" Circle Punnch, Have a Cuppa Embellishments, Pool Party Glitter Ribbon
 
I usually only drink hot tea when I'm feeling a little under the weather, but this cute set has me dreaming of ice cold sweet tea this summer!
 
Here's to a very happy Friday and a tea-riffic weekend!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment