Thursday, February 18, 2016

Ice Cream for the Birthday Girl

Happy Thursday stampers!  We are inching our way towards the weekend...woohoo!  My birthday celebration is carrying over to this weekend with another fun dinner with friends...I might as well just make this whole month a celebration :)
 
I have another cute birthday card to share with you today.  #imbringingbirthdaysback is keeping me busy in the birthday card department and I love every crafty minute of it!
 
The Honeycomb Happiness Sale-a-Bration stamp set pairs up perfectly with the Birthday Bouquet DSP.  And of course I have to add in some bling with the fancy Pool Party Glitter Ribbon!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, It's My Party DSP, Birthday Bouquet DSP, Blushing Bride Glimmer, Soft Suede, Blushing Bride
Ink ~ Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, Mint Macaron
Stamp Set ~ Honeycomb Happiness, Hello(retired)
Other Supplies ~ Greetings Thinlits, Pool Party Glitter Ribbon, Blushing Bride Sequin Trim, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
 
So super cute, right?  The ice cream cone looks good enough to eat!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to come back again tomorrow for another fun birthday card.
 
Happy Stamping!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment