Friday, February 19, 2016

Happy Birthday with a Cherry on Top

Happy Friday stampers...TGIF!!! 
 
I'm kicking off what I hope to be a weekend full of stamping with a happy card for this weeks Friday Mashup Challenge.  The challenge this week is to create a birthday card using stencils.  I'm also playing along with my girls over at SSINK where anything goes.
I'm kind of lacking in the stencil department, but I do have the fun Dots & Stripes stencils.  The polka dots gave this card a fun little splash of color behind the balloons.
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White
Ink ~ Pool Party, Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Stampin' Chalk Marker
Stamp Set ~ Party Pants
Other Supplies ~ Circle Framelits, Balloon Bouquet Punch, Cherry on Top Washi Tape, Whisper White Bakers Twine
 
Don't these bright balloons just make you happy??!? 
 
I hope your weekend is very happy and you get some stamping time in too!
 
Happy Stamping!


2 comments:

  1. So cute, Bree! Love the extra detail of the reflection on the balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this card on the Anything Goes Stylin Stampin Challenge, and I luv, luv, luv it! The baloons coming out of the circle are so much fun and the colours just make you smile. Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete