Thursday, February 4, 2016

Hip Hip Hooray

Hip Hip Hooray and Happy Birthday!
 
February is a busy birthday month...I have so many friends and family who celebrate their birthday this month, so I've been busy creating lots of birthday cards lately.
 
I love the fun and funky party hat from the Silhouettes & Script Hostess stamp set...it is one of my favorite hostess stamp sets!  Be sure to head on over to Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration today to see more INKspiring creations with other hostess sets!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White
Ink ~ Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, Crushed Curry, Basic Black
Stamp Set ~ Silhouettes & Script
Other Supplies ~ It's My Party Washi Tape, It's My Party Enamel Dots, Basic Black/Mint Macaron Thick Bakers Twine
 
Have you heard about Shannon West's #IMBRINGINGBIRTHDAYSBACK movement yet?  It is taking off like wild fire and I LOVE it!  She started the year out by asking her friends and family to send her their birthday and address so she could send them a hand stamped birthday card.  After seeing it re-posted by another fellow demonstrator, I jumped on the band wagon and have quite the list of cards to send out throughout the year!  Who doesn't love to get happy mail, especially on their birthday?!?!?
 
Be sure to check back tomorrow for some fun Valentine treats I made for my boys this week.
 
Happy Stamping!


1 comment: