Sunday, October 12, 2014

Shiny Happy Thank You ~ Monday Montage





Hi friends!  We're back again with another fabulous blog hop!  I look forward to each and every hop with all of these talented ladies...they amaze me every single time!

It's been a cloudy, windy, rainy sort of weekend here and I needed a little bit of sunshine in my day, so I created a little of my own in my craft room. 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana
Ink ~ Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana, Soft Sky, Versa Mark
Stamp Set ~  Kinda Eclectic, Another Thank You
Other Supplies ~ Gold Embossing Powder 2013-2015 In Color Sequins, Gold Sequin Trim
 
Don't you love how the gold embossing can just make a simple card GLOW?!?!?  While it may be a dreary day here, this card brightens up my day a little and I hope it does the same for you!   
 
Next stop in the hop is Cathy...don't you just love her style?!?  Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...she inspires me each and every hop!
 
  Thanks for hopping along with us today!
 
Happy Stamping!
 



3 comments:

  1. Love love love this Bree! Definitely want to copy this :) soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this card, especially that gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card; love the way you used the star burst in all it's colors and placements! Adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete