Sunday, October 26, 2014

Peace on Earth ~ Monday Montage





Hello again and welcome to another Monday Montage Blog Hop!  We love having you join us each time and we hope you love it just as much!
It's that time of year where I am so drawn to gold when it comes to creating...I want to use it on everything I make! 
I wasn't too sure about this card at first, but the more I looked at it, the more I liked it.  Embossing on watercolor paper gives you kind of a vintage-y look, which kind of works for this stamp.  The image reminds me of some old Christmas decorations my grandma used to have.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Old Olive, Gold Foil, Watercolor Paper
Ink ~ VersaMark, Old Olive, White Kraft
Stamp Set ~  Nature's Peace
Other Supplies ~ Gold Embossing Powder, Aqua Painters
 
I use my Aqua Painter with some Old Olive ink to create the background and added a little Bokeh to soften the look.  Kind of peaceful, right?
   
 
Next stop in the hop is Cathy...you don't want to miss out on her post today!  Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...love her style!!
 
  Thanks for hopping along with us today!
 
Happy Stamping!
 



4 comments:

  1. This is sooo pretty Bree! I love the vintage feel, absolutely perfect for the set! Yum :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Bree! This is just gorgeous! I love the vintage look of this. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete