Saturday, October 4, 2014

A Merry Little...

...morning of card making.
 
Happy World Cardmaking Day!!!
 
I was up bright and early stamping away this morning as I have a busy afternoon of baseball ahead of me.  Don't these baseball coaches know what today is?!?!?  Don't worry...tonight will be a card-making, treat-bag making, wreath-making kind of night :-)  What are YOU doing to celebrate the very best day of the year?
 
Here is one of the cards I was working this morning...a cheery little Christmas card!  I've been trying really hard not to go overboard with DSP this year, but I could not resist the Nordic Noel paper...it's so cute!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Under the Tree DSP, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Nordic Noel DSP
Ink ~ Garden Green, Real Red
Stamp Set ~ Festival of Trees
Other Supplies ~ Tree Punch, Star Punch, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Nordic Designer Buttons
 
I have lots of other cards and projects I'm working on today and will be posting them soon!
 
I hope you have a fun time celebrating today!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment