Monday, March 3, 2014

Hip Hip Hooray

 
Happy Monday!  And after the crazy weekend I had, I'm happy it's Monday!  From a long drive home in horrid weather conditions on Saturday to an ER visit for BOTH my hubby and youngest yesterday, I welcome Monday with open arms!
 
Want a good way way to kick off the week and first Monday of the month?  Join in the fun with the new Color Challenge over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration. 
 
My first thought with these colors was to pull out one of my favorite flower stamp sets, but I decided to think outside of the box a little and had some fun with some circles instead!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Ink ~ Perfect Plum, Marina Mist, Rose Red
Stamp Sets ~ February Paper Pumpkin, Geometrical, Hip Notes
Other Supplies ~ Candy Dots
 
These are not colors that I typically stamp with, but after playing with them, I LOVE them together!
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the creations from our design team!  You will surely be INKspired to CREATE something of your own with this months colors.  Don't forget to link up your project so we can see too!!!
 
Here's a cute picture of my tough boys...some Dermabond to the forehead and a few stitches in the thumb, both were as good as new! 
 
 
Happy Stamping!

6 comments:

  1. Really cute card and great fun way to use the colors. Glad both "boys" are OK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Bree! The polka dots are just so darn happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and happy. you have a great eye for balance. Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them dots, love them colors. Great card, but why are yours the only cards that get songs stuck in my head?! I can't tell if you're cruel or catchy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this stamp set, I can't wait to play with it. Super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good thing your men have you! I love your card! It's SO cute! I can't wait to get those Paper Pumpkin stamps inky again! :)

    ReplyDelete