Sunday, October 14, 2012

Simple Snow Swirled Greetings

I'm kind of in to the whole non-traditional Christmas colors this year and the color challenge over at Fab Friday gave me some inspiration for a very non-traditional Christmas card.


These are the great colors they gave us to work with...love this combo!


I kept this card super simple and was pretty happy with how it turned out.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Midnight Muse, Whisper White
Ink ~ Midnight Muse, Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit
Stamp Set ~ Snow Swirled

Keeping this post short and sweet.  I am super busy preparing for a class this coming Friday...I have over 20 people coming over to make the holiday ornament featured on the front of the Holiday Catalog.  If you haven't checked out this catalog yet, you don't know what you are missing!  It's full of great holiday sets, paper and SO MUCH MORE!

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

  1. What a great CAS card! The snowflakes really pop with these colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! This is such a me card...very CAS and I love all the white space! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this card Bree, great use of the colors, very out-of-the-box in a great way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've highlighted this combo beautifully! So glad you could play with us at Fab Friday.

    ReplyDelete