Sunday, April 21, 2024

Cap & Gown Season

It's Monday Montage Blog Hop time once again!  Hop along and enjoy the journey with us.

Graduation season is quickly approaching and I am making sure I have plenty of grad cards on hand this year!  This is an extra special graduation year in our family as our twins will be graduating in June.  I can't bring myself to make their cards quite yet because I am NOT ready for all of this to be happening.

For now, I will share some fun cards for family friends who will also be graduating.  The Cap & Gown stamp set is such a great stamp set with lots of fun images to create the perfect card for any grad you are celebrating this year.

We have several schools in our valley, so I tried to make a variety of cards in their school colors.  First up is the Shaded Spruce and Wild Wheat color combo for our local private school.  Alphabet a la Mode paired up with the Class of sentiment perfectly and I got to use of some of the retiring In Color DSP
 

The Azure Afternoon version is for our local Walla Walla High School graduates.  I think this may be my favorite sentiment in the stamp set.  All of the hard work IS worth it!

Lastly, the Poppy Parade version will work for a few different high schools in our surrounding area.  A simple Congratulations, Graduate and some diplomas wrapped this card.
I love the hands throwing the caps up in the air!!  It's the one moment all graduates wait for!  All of the caps, hats and diplomas were stamped in Memento and colored with Stampin' Blends before fussy cutting each image.  The color family DSP added an extra pop of color to each card and helped me use up some of my stash!

Do you have any special graduates to celebrate this year!

Next up is my sweet friend Cheryl!  I can't wait to see what she has to share with us this time around!
Happy Stamping!

Products Used:




No comments:

Post a Comment