Sunday, April 7, 2024

Just Kiddin' Around

 

It's time for another fabulous Monday Montage Blog hop! Hop along with us and see what we all have to share!

I absolutely adore the Just Kiddin' DSP!  I have so many fun projects in mind with all of these cute kiddos, especially for all of my teacher friends!

This sweet little popcorn-eating-book-worm went along perfectly with the bucket of popcorn from Carnival Treats.  And what do you do when you can't find the perfect sentiment?  You make your own!  I snipped and pieced together a sentiment from Fun on Wheels, along with POPPIN' from the Mini Alphabet Dies for something fun and punny!


I love the imagination that is pouring out of this sweet girl! There is something magical about kids imaginations, which inspired the sentiment for this next card.
I love the sweet simplicity of these cards!  Nothing but ink, paper and stamps. Oh, and a few embellishments!

Next up is my friend Charlet.  You are going to love what she has to share with us!


Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

1 comment: