Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Heartfelt Smiles

It's time for an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge.  There's lots of room for all sorts of creativity with this sketch!

I finally decided I needed the Layers of Beauty bundle and I have been having so much fun with it.  The Decorative Masks are magical...the ability to layer colors is simply the best!

I layered Lemon Lolly, Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry for the roses, with Granny Apple Green and Garden Green for the leaves.  After all of the blending magic, I stamped the outline over the top. It's almost like a watercolor effect.  Beautiful!

I stamped a few of the smaller images on the Granny Apple strip and embossed the Night of Navy panel with the Eyelet 3D embossing folder for some added texture. A strip of Daffodil Delight and a heat embossed sentiment on Night of Navy completed the sketch.  The Adhesive Backed Dots for Days were the perfect little embellishment to finish off the card.

I hope you'll join along in the fun this week!

Happy Stamping!


2 comments:

  1. Why did you stamp the outline after coloring the flowers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The flowers were colored using the masks (stencils) and blending brushes. It was easier for me to stamp the outline after. Such a fun bundle!

      Delete