Saturday, September 2, 2023

Rainbow of Planets

Greetings friends!  I hope your weekend is off to a great start!  It's always a great start to any day for me when it starts with stamping.

Reach for the Stars made it my way on accident, but it has ended up being a very happy accident!  After receiving the stamp set in error, I just had to add the coordinating Reach for the Stars dies and Stargazing DSP as well.  This is such a fun suite!
Inspired by this weeks Global Design Project Color Challenge, I created a rainbow of planets.  Don't you love all of these bold colors?!?
What do I love most about the Reach for the Stars dies?  The circle dies!!!  They made cutting the planets so quick and easy.  I forgot to add the Holographic Trio paper, but the Silver Foil works just as well.  Use what you have, right?!?
When you have DSP that steals the show, very little stamping is required!  The sentiments were stamped in Orchid Oasis and fussy cut, of course.  Since I wanted to use ALL of the stamps in this stamp set, I stamped the space shuttle on an envelope, along with a few stars.  This will be some happy mail for sure!

I'm hoping to get a lot of stamping in on this long weekend...but I promised myself I would clean my craft room first.  Wish me luck!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment