Sunday, September 24, 2023

With Love & Gratitude

 

Welcome to another amazing Monday Montage blog hop!

Fall officially rolled in this weekend...perfect timing to play with this months With Love & Gratitude Paper Pumpkin kit.  The little bags and 3x3 cards are so cute and all of the fall images are beauti-FALL!  

One of my favorite things about the Paper Pumpkin kits are the alternative projects that can be created.  We celebrated my momma's birthday on Sunday evening and I created this adorable little gift bag using a few extra supplies. 
I cut the flap off of the bag to turn into a tag.  A Happy Birthday sentiment from Sentimental Park fit perfectly in the little banner.  A bit of Copper Clay Textured Ribbon made the perfect handles for bag. Doesn't it tie all of the fall colors in so well?  Anyone else keep the tissue from the Paper Pumpkin boxes?!?  I always have a use for it!

I couldn't stop with one alternative project though...

I cut apart a couple of the gift bags, 3x3 cards and envelopes to create some beautiful fall cards that will be perfect for sharing thanks and gratitude!

The delicate gold lining on the banner tags are the perfect compliment to the all of the greens and golds of the fall foliage.

With fall comes all things pumpkins, right?  I love how soft and subtle these pumpkin images are.  And it's even better that these colors all happen to match my fall decor! I still have some bits and pieces left that just might be used for a home decor piece...stay tuned!


Be sure to hop along all the way through.  I guarantee you won't be disappointed with a single project these amazing stampers have to share with you!

Happy Stamping!


Products Used:










No comments:

Post a Comment