Sunday, September 10, 2023

Grateful for Fruitful Blessings

 

It's time for another marvelous Monday Montage blog hop!  It's always a treat to see what all of these amazing stampers create each and every hop!

Summer is quickly fading to fall and Fruitful Blessings does a beautiful job of capturing the changing of the seasons.  My zinnias are still in full bloom and the acorns are starting to fall...all the inspiration I needed for this beautiful bundle!


I started out by stamping and coloring all of the images on a sheet of Very Vanilla, cutting them out with the Fruitful Blessings Dies.  Then came the fun of assembling them on a few different cards.

The Petal Patterns Dies added some fun design and texture to go along with the juicy pears. And the Black & Very Vanilla Large Check Ribbon...oh my goodness, I'm going to need more of it!  Do you spy the cute little Speckled Dots?  Love them!

These floral images are my favorite!  It's like my flower garden has come to life on paper!  Another Petal Patterns die created the perfect floral background for these beautiful blooms.  More of the Black & Vanilla Ribbon and a few In-Color Dots were the perfect final touches.

Last up is a festive fall wreath, hanging by (you guessed it!) more Black & Very Vanilla Check Ribbon.  I love the Hello Friend sentiment...so cute!  I need a door-sized wreath just like this for my front door!
Are you hanging on to the final days of summer or are you anxiously awaiting fall? I love the transition from summer to fall, but I'm always sad to see summer come to an end.

Hop on along to see what's next!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:







No comments:

Post a Comment