Wednesday, February 8, 2023

A Little Note of Thanks

We are inching closer to spring with each passing day.  I'm loving that the days are getting a little longer each day and the sun is making an appearance more and more. Maybe if I keep stamping some cheerful, spring-inspired cards, spring will come early! 
Inspired by this weeks Freshly Made Sketches sketch challenge, it was was easy to find all of the right stamps, ink and paper to go along with the sketch. 
The Rain or Shine DSP provided the perfect spring sky for a Rays of Light sunburst and the cutest Sweet Songbird in its nest! I hung the sentiment from the tree branch...how cute is that?

I'm wondering why it took me so long to use the absolutely adorable Fun Flower Resin Shapes.  They are so cute and were perfect to tuck in amongst the leaves in the tree.  Now to create another card to use these on!

Hope you are all having a great week so far!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment