Friday, February 24, 2023

Layered Conversations

Woohoo, it's Friday! And you know what Friday's bring...all new TGIF Challenges!  This week we have a fun Technique Challenge for you...layered shapes.  Break out your favorite punches or dies and start layering!

This is a "scraps off my desk" card, which happened to be perfect for today's challenge!  I've been creating along with Crafty Carrot Collective this month using the Conversation Bubbles Bundle.  I paired this fun bundle up with the Tea Boutique DSP, along with the Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes for one of the tutorials and these are some of the bits and pieces I had left over.

I layered the conversation bubbles, twisting and turning some of them for just the right placement.  A sweet little Just A Note sentiment was the only stamping needed with these sweet patterns of paper.
I used a few of the heart die-cuts for embellishments.  Aren't they cute?  And that little tea cup brings a smile to my face!

Do you save your bits and pieces from other projects to put to use at a later time? It's always a fun and creative way for me to challenge myself to use them up!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment