Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Happy Easter, Easter Bunny

This weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge feels like spring!  What will you create with these fun colors?

I decided on the adorable Easter Bunny bundle, complete with cute little eggs that were meant for these colors!

I'm so happy I was able to snag the Easter Bunny punch before it went on back order.  I hope it available sooner than expected so everyone else has the opportunity to create with this little guy.  

I colored the bunny with Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends with a little Flirty Flamingo ear.  After punching that cute bunny out, I settled him in some Old Olive grass along with a few colorful Easter eggs. 
The Balmy Blue Country Gingham pattern of DSP went along with this color challenge perfectly.  I wanted to keep adding more, but decided less was so much more for this card. Some days sweet and simple is best!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment