Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Yeti Winter Wishes

It's Tuesday and time for an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge.  I love this color combo...it has a wintery-cool feel, which was perfect for the new Yeti to Party Stamp set.

I stamped a mountain scene, coloring them in fun shades of Orchid Oasis, Highland Heather and Pool Party.  (Why don't we have Coastal Cabana Stampin' Blends?!?!) The Whimsical Woodland 3D embossing folder created the perfect Coastal Cabana background for this coffee-drinking Yeti!

A Wonderful Snowflake(s) and a few 2021-2023 In-Color Opal Rounds were the only extra embellishing needed.
I am far from Yeti for winter, but this awesome color combo is one I will keep in mind as I create more wintery projects over the next few months!

Join in the fun and share your colorful creation with us!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

2 comments:

  1. Ah ha! So perfect, Bree, I've been having so much fun getting some play time in with the yeti myself this week! This cute scene is perfect in our colors, and how brilliant to do the mountains in the background on a circle like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scene you have created. I never thought of winter for these colors but now I have a new color combo for my winter cards, thank you Bree! This yeti is just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete