Friday, July 22, 2022

Just a Few of My Favorite Things...

Happy Friday! Welcome to the latest TGIF Challenges where we are sharing some of our favorite stamping things!  Can you guess what some of my favorite things are?

First off, I LOVE sunshine...warm sunshine, hot sunshine, cold sunshine...as long as the sun is shining, I'm a happy girl!  Rays of Light was a must have for this sun-loving momma!  Second, I love any stamp set that I can color with the Stampin' Blends.  Hippest Hippos...check!  The coordinating Hippo Dies make this stamp set even better!

And if you've been following me for a bit, you'll know that I love heat embossed sentiments that I can fussy cut.  It was love at first sight when I saw the Big Hooray stamp set.  (I threw in a little sentiment from Yeti to Party too).  And lastly...BRIGHT colors!  Polished Pink, Parakeet Party, Coastal Cabana and Mango Melody are so good together!

What are some of your favorite stamping things?  I hope you'll join us this week and share a few of them!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment