Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Hello Baby Bear

Hi friends!  I hope everyone had a safe and Happy 4th of the July here in North America!  Ours was full of fun with friends, lots of good food and hours of swimming for the kiddos...pretty great in my opinion!

This month the Crafty Carrot Collective is featuring Happier Than Happy and their sneak peek projects have already inspired me.  I can't wait to see what the rest of the month brings! 

The Happy Forest Friends DSP is full of adorable forest scenes and critters on one side and beautiful patterns on the flip side.  I cut a few strips of the various patterns to create a simple background on a Smoky Slate card base.  

The warm and friendly bear was stamped in Soft Suede and softening up a bit with a Blender Pen.  I added a sweet Hello Baby sentiment on a tag, which was then attached to a piece of the beautiful Sahara Sand Twill Ribbon with some threads of Old Olive Twill Ribbon.  A couple mushrooms and an itty bitty butterfly were the only embellishments this card needed!


Speaking of bears...as my husband was mowing our pasture yesterday afternoon, he discovered some bear droppings. WHAT?!?!  Keep in mind, we live in town, but we do live along a pretty big creek that is usually full of little critters such as raccoons and skunks.  But a bear?!?  Yikes!  I hope it was a one time visit and he doesn't come back to snack on my chickens!

I hope you're have a fantastic week!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment